Investment in real estate is one of the safest and most effective ways to build wealth. Prices may go up or down but we will always need homes. Building your portfolio of properties assures you passive income.
These are a few ways to start or grow your portfolio:
- Select property that is in a catchment area-close to transport, amenities, schools and business districts. Use a trusted agent to send you hot properties which tick your boxes.
- Don’t be emotional- look at only the numbers when making the selection. The price, estimated rentals, net profits after expenses and estimated capital gains. Higher floors or better views don’t mean it is a better investment.
- Use debt to finance your investments. Instead of buying one property in cash, buy two on finance to grow your portfolio faster.
- Hire a property management company that handles your portfolio so you have a hands-free investment
- Move quickly when the opportunity to acquire a good investment property presents itself. Delays can cost you a great addition to your portfolio.
Please contact us to discuss how to build your investment portfolio in the UK real estate market.